Highway 10 North, right before Hanging Rock, was closed Friday morning to traffic due to flooding.
update: confirmed by shams that he has tested positive for the virus: https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/1237913057596026881?s=09
#cnn #news In a landmark decision, an Oklahoma judge on Monday ordered pharmaceutical giant Johnson & Johnson to pay $572 million for its role in the state's opioid crisis.
- COVID-19 closings are posted Mayor Sexton declares state of emergency for City of Monticello
- State of emergency for county government declared at court meeting
- Restaurants have been closed to in-person dining
- THIS WEEK 3-25-20
- Undercover investigation results in sealed indictments
- PUBLIC OCCURRENCES 3-25-20
- School will remain closed until April 20
- Many closings due to Covid-19
- Area Career and Technology Center has been completed
- Well-known Kentucky political reporter dies 3-25-20