The Colts defeated the Texans 30-23 Sunday to take over the lead in the AFC South.
#cnn #news In a landmark decision, an Oklahoma judge on Monday ordered pharmaceutical giant Johnson & Johnson to pay $572 million for its role in the state's opioid crisis.
- Reynolds faces murder charge
- Wayne Grand Jury indicts 34 people
- Pyles, Coffey hired by Parks and Recreation Dept.
- Reynolds murder case was moved to grand jury
- Savage charged, has active meth lab in auto
- County burn ban lifted
- 2019 Christmas Parade is set for December 6
- Construction approved for Monticello Elem. renovation project
- Cards open district play this Friday night at Lincoln County
- Fall Fest 2019 is Saturday