The Colts won their final home game of the season in dominant fashion, using special teams and takeaways to build a big lead.
#cnn #news In a landmark decision, an Oklahoma judge on Monday ordered pharmaceutical giant Johnson & Johnson to pay $572 million for its role in the state's opioid crisis.
- Tragic automobile crash claims life of Coffey
- MUC Board updated on water issues
- Unity Breakfast is January 20
- City Council Concrete wall will have a new look
- Lady Cards win at Adair County 60-43 to improve to 7-7 on the season
- PUBLIC OCCURRENCES 1-15-20
- Ramsey files for State Rep. job
- Wayne County Grand Jury indicts fourteen
- Kentucky's weekly flu chart looks like a ski jump, some hospitals restrict visitation
- Upchurch to file for re-election
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.