The Wayne County Grand Jury met on Tuesday, July 23 and returned 12 indictments.
Following are indictments that were returned.
• Matthew Idlewine was indicted for assault third degree and persistent felony offender second degree.
• Tracy Shelton was indicted for bail jumping first degree and persistent felony offender first degree.
• Bob Snodgrass was indicted for theft by deception over $500.
• Clarissa Childress was indicted for theft by failure to make required disposition of property over $500.
• Anthony Lynn Morrow was indicted for flagrant non-support.
• Derek Barnhouse was indicted for flagrant non-support and persistent felony offender first degree.
• Jorge Rivera was indicted for six counts of wanton endangerment first degree, D.U.I. second offense, driving on a D.U.I. suspended license and criminal mischief first degree.
• Stephen M. Loveless was indicted for trafficking in a controlled substance first degree while in possession of a firearm.
• Nicholas Lesinski was indicted for three counts of wanton endangerment first degree and D.U.I. first offense.
• Michael Daniels was indicted for flagrant non-support and persistent felony offender second degree.
• Scott Butler was indicted for flagrant non-support.
• Chadwick Scott Foster was indicted for fraud or false statement in obtaining benefits over $100.
Readers are reminded that grand jury indictments do not indicate guilt, only that further action is necessary in a case. Indictments are public records and are filed in the Wayne Circuit Clerk's Office.