The U.S. Space and Rocket Center launches 5,000 model rockets in an effort to break a Guinness World Record on the 50th anniversary of the launch of the Apollo 11 mission that sent the first men to the moon.
- Indiana man dies in ATV accident
- Recent investigation results in two search warrants, one arrest
- Raised on Dirt takes center stage at Third Thursday concert this week
- Portion of Hwy. 90 bypass named in honor of Gene "Cedar" Wright
- Local grand jury returns indictments
- 911 Communication Board meets in special session
- Fair fun
- New Kentucky concealed carry law now in effect
- KSP charges Jones with child sexual exploitation
- Appalachian counties ranked using available data on unemployment, per capita market income and poverty
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.