Wayne County High School seniors Ashley Hicks and Cole Blevins were crowned Queen and King Friday night during homecoming festivities.
- McFarland unanimously approved as CTS General Manager
- Positive first week for Wayne County Schools
- UPDATE: 11 jurors seated in murder trial of Joseph Oberhansley
- Even after losing Mack, Colts aim to get back to run game
- Analyzing IU’s revised 2020 football schedule
- Accusations leave voters betwixt and between
- Extension Area Director applications to be reviewed in mid-September
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.