When Governor Andy Beshear announced the closure of in-person dining at restaurants and bars across the state, owners of these types of
businesses were left scrambling to try to find solutions and continue
to serve customers.
Many local restaurants made changes to accomodate customers,
converting to drive-through or carryout services.
The Monticello-Wayne Chamber of Commerce had responses from a number
of local restaurants who continue to serve food and that information
has been shared on their website.
The Chamber is urging that residents support the restaurants during
Following is the list provided by the Chamber of Commerce.
• McDonald's—Drive-through or curbside pickup with mobile order
• Black Stallion Steak House—Carryout available; delivery service to
customers within a five mile radius
• Dairy Queen—Take out available; drive-through service
• Wendy's—Drive-through service; take out available
• Pizza Hut—Take-out and delivery service available
• City Pool Hall—Open 10 a.m until 3 p.m. for take-out orders only
• F & H Grill—Closed until further notice
• El Cazador Mexican Restaurant—To-go orders only
• Sonic—Drive-through and curb service available
• Happy Hoppers—Drive-through service only
- COVID-19 closings are posted Mayor Sexton declares state of emergency for City of Monticello
- State of emergency for county government declared at court meeting
- Restaurants have been closed to in-person dining
- THIS WEEK 3-25-20
- Undercover investigation results in sealed indictments
- PUBLIC OCCURRENCES 3-25-20
- School will remain closed until April 20
- Many closings due to Covid-19
- Area Career and Technology Center has been completed
- Well-known Kentucky political reporter dies 3-25-20