Wayne County Sheriff Tim Catron reports the following arrests.
William H. Bertram of Monticello, Ky. was arrested on a Wayne County Circuit Court Warrant of Arrest for failure to pay support as ordered.
Brandon Catron of Monticello, Ky. was arrested on a Wayne County District Court Complaint Warrant of Arrest for assault-4th degree and for burglary-3rd degree.
Bertram and Catron were lodged in the Wayne County Detention Center.
- Attorneys to meet Friday regarding Monticello's assistant police chief
- EKU facing safety allegations from former player
- Wayne County man jailed for passing fake money
- Officials warn against 'COVID Cove' gathering on Lake Cumberland
- Sheriff reports arrests
- Two men indicted in connection to 2014 sexual assault
- Monticello man arrested in Pulaski burglary
- Gage Gregory wins Somerset High School Golf Invitational
- A doubly cruel death
- Colts Notebook: Taylor makes strong initial impression