Students filed into Alumni Coliseum Friday afternoon to add their names to the many ranks of Eastern Kentucky University Alumni for the 112th Spring Commencement ceremony. Friends and family watched as grads received their diplomas and were given warm wishes for their futures. Over the cours…
For some high school students, they don't have a clue what they want to do when they graduate, let alone where they want to go to college after they receive their diploma.
For the last six years, Daniel Barstow of Richmond has relived the same experience at his birthday parties while waiting for his guests to arrive and has relived the same feeling of disappointment over and over when no one would show up.
The Explore Kentucky Initiative invites everyone to join them for their Bluegrass River Run, a part of Explore Kentucky Initiative’s Kentucky Waterman Series, on May 11. Registration closes this week on May 2.
The Eastern Kentucky University Board of Regents voted to approve an increase to meal plans, housing and tuition during its meeting Tuesday.
Members of the Richmond Lion's Club gathered outside the courthouse alongside Madison County Judge/Executive Reagan Taylor for the unveiling of two bright yellow benches made from reused bottle caps.
- "A signal day" University Center of Southern Kentucky Schools revealed
- Voter interest is light for May 21 primary election
- Members of Monticello Utility Commission agree to refinance $3 million in bonds
- McGinnis and Southwood are arrested on drug related charges
- Local grand jury indicts thirty-three individuals
- Farm life
- PUBLIC OCCURRENCES 5-15-19
- Attorney will ask that charges be dropped against daycare worker
- Pikeville receiver hopes to prove critics wrong just like UK linebacker Kash Daniel has
- Council hears first reading of budget