Due to Governor Andy Beshear's recommendation on Friday, March 20,
Wayne County Schools will remain closed until April 20.
These additional days will be NTI days.
Further instruction for parents and students will be provided this
week at each of the school buildings.
In the meantime, social distancing is being stressed.
- COVID-19 closings are posted Mayor Sexton declares state of emergency for City of Monticello
- State of emergency for county government declared at court meeting
- Restaurants have been closed to in-person dining
- THIS WEEK 3-25-20
- Undercover investigation results in sealed indictments
- PUBLIC OCCURRENCES 3-25-20
- School will remain closed until April 20
- Many closings due to Covid-19
- Area Career and Technology Center has been completed
- Well-known Kentucky political reporter dies 3-25-20