Concerned Citizens Against Alcohol meeting has been cancelled
The meeting for the coalition of Concerned Citizens Against Alcohol
has been cancelled until further notice. The meeting was originally
scheduled for March 26.
ASPIRE Center and Memorial Park is closed
The ASPIRE Center has been closed until further notice, but the
walking trail, located outside the building is available for use.
Monticello-Wayne County Memorial Park was open to the public until
Monday, March 23 when Wayne County Judge-Executive Mike Anderson
announced the park would be closing.
Hospital announces changes for anyone entering hospital
The Wayne County Hospital continues to promote a safe environment
for their patients and staff. Until further notice, all entry into
the hospital will be through the Emergency Department.
The Rural Health Clinic may be accessed as normal. Outpatients will
register in the lobby of the physical therapy department from 6 a.m.
until 4:30 p.m. After 4:30 p.m., outpatients will need to enter
through the Emergency Department to register.
Due to the coronavirus outbreak, a questionnaire and temperature
check will be completed upon entry into the building. They ask that
if you have any respiratory symptoms and/or fever to please call ahead to streamline registration and wait times.
- COVID-19 closings are posted Mayor Sexton declares state of emergency for City of Monticello
- State of emergency for county government declared at court meeting
- Restaurants have been closed to in-person dining
- THIS WEEK 3-25-20
- Undercover investigation results in sealed indictments
- PUBLIC OCCURRENCES 3-25-20
- School will remain closed until April 20
- Many closings due to Covid-19
- Area Career and Technology Center has been completed
- Well-known Kentucky political reporter dies 3-25-20