The April meeting of Monticello City Council has been cancelled, according to an executive order issued by Mayor Tracie Sexton on Wednesday, April 8. The regular city council meeting was set to be held Monday, April 13.
- Sheriff reports recent arrests
- Zollicoffer Park quiet, untouched after Friday vandalism fears
- DAAD to meet June 25
- Moving Juneteenth Charette brings Pulaskians closer together in times of racial divide
- Wayne County man charged with destroying medical equipment
- Prosecutor dismisses cases in Indiana town over alleged racist remarks
- Oklahoma Supreme Court rules against petition for COVID-19 precautions at Trump rally
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.