The Wayne County Public Library has closed at least through April 5,
following the recommendations of Governor Andy Beshear.
The Wayne County Library Board of Trustees voted to close the
facility as of Wednesday, March 18 at 5 p.m. At this point, the
closure is effective through Sunday, April 5.
Library officials are urging patrons to look at online offerings and
to also check out the Facebook page daily for expanded services that
can be offered.
Keep any books, movies and other materials that you may have checked
out at your home until the library reopens.
Library staff will be working and will answer calls from 8 a.m until
4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday. The number is (606) 348-8565.
Any other changes will be announced through local media or the library's Facebook page.
- COVID-19 closings are posted Mayor Sexton declares state of emergency for City of Monticello
- State of emergency for county government declared at court meeting
- Restaurants have been closed to in-person dining
- THIS WEEK 3-25-20
- Undercover investigation results in sealed indictments
- PUBLIC OCCURRENCES 3-25-20
- School will remain closed until April 20
- Many closings due to Covid-19
- Area Career and Technology Center has been completed
- Well-known Kentucky political reporter dies 3-25-20