The pretrial conference for a local man charged with murder in the death of his brother-in-law has been rescheduled for June 2 in Wayne Circuit Court.
Tim Reynolds was scheduled to appear for a pretrial conference on
Tuesday, March 3, but the matter was passed and a new date has been set.
Reynolds is charged with murder and tampering with physical evidence
in connection with the Sep-tember 24 death of Mark Duncan, 52.
The incident occurred in the Meadow Creek community.
State police said their investigation indicated that the two family
members were in a disagreement that led Reynolds to shoot Duncan.
The citation filed in the case alleges that Reynolds said he shot
Duncan multiple times, hit him over the head with a wrench and then
returned home to report the incident.
Reynolds was indicted on the charges in November and had entered a
not guilty plea in Wayne Circuit Court on December 16. He was taken
into custody on the day of the incident, but has been released on a property bond that was posted on November 27.
- COVID-19 closings are posted Mayor Sexton declares state of emergency for City of Monticello
- State of emergency for county government declared at court meeting
- Restaurants have been closed to in-person dining
- Undercover investigation results in sealed indictments
- THIS WEEK 3-25-20
- PUBLIC OCCURRENCES 3-25-20
- School will remain closed until April 20
- Area Career and Technology Center has been completed
- Many closings due to Covid-19
- Well-known Kentucky political reporter dies 3-25-20