Immanuel Christian Academy is in their second year of competing in
the NASP (National Archery in the Schools Program).
The school currently has ten team members.
The children compete in the elementary and middle school divisions
Grayson Foust is the first archer from Immanuel Christian Academy to
receive a medal.
He placed first in the middle school male division at Burnside
Elementary's Eighth Annual Archery competition.
The event was held Friday January 24 and Saturday, January 25.
Grayson shot a 287 out of a possible 300.
- Patrick arrested on drug charges
- Somerset tops Wayne County 68-64 in double overtime
- Bowman arrested on burglary charges
- Chamber of Commerce will host annual banquet and awards night event
- Lady Cards beat Somerset 58-48 to improve to 12-11 on the season
- Hickman was arrested following search warrants being issued
- Mat Cards compete at state level
- Two Russell County residents are arrested on drug related charges
- Deadline to file for fall non-partisan races is June 2
- MUC will seek bids to lease approx. 50 acres